Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out of the Loop

This blog as an attempt at remedying my recent loss of ability to write in my beloved journal. Well, I can still write a little, but it hurts and it's slow and difficult. I can type with little difficulty. It seems to be my grip that is weakening.

I am in the midst of a crisis involving ongoing pain, frequent trips to the doctor, and difficulty getting around, walking, using my hands, feet, and legs. This has been going on for a couple of months, but I think there were signs earlier on. I am currently on a wait list to see a neurologist. I am 28 years old.

I am trying to find satisfaction in focussing on the things I can do, but many days I am stuck thinking about all the things I am missing out on, and all the things I took for granted before I developed these problems. I am starting to feel as though I can't keep up with the life I want to have. I am starting to become jealous of my friends who are still young and participating in things I would like to be more of a part of. I am starting to feel out of the loop. So, I am going to try to start a new loop with a focus on coping, carrying on, and getting the most out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment